The youth unit is established on 28 July 2104. It is one of the units of NAAC-TOUCH Centre. The Unit is working with ethnic minorities youths, who are facing the challenges of studying, employment as well as the obstacles during their life cycle transition.
We reach out and approach actively to our youth.
Youth TOUCH IDEA is based on young people working for young people to:
- Inspire youth to actively participate in fun and stimulating diverse projects
- Provide opportunities for young people to be connected with their communities
- Ensure they are respected as individuals and get a fair go
- Provide opportunities for young people to advocate for their needs
- Build and develop their networks with people from diverse social and cultural backgrounds through innovative and interesting programs.
Our belief …
INSPIRATIONAL WORDS OF YOUTH…
Abilities. Awareness. Concept. Growth. Insight. Integration. Understanding. Development. Extant.
Energy. Equality. Education. Empowerment. Motivation.
Kindness. Strength. Guidance. Spirituality. Courage. Team Work
“ We want to change the world. We want to be better people especially youth. We seek a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us. Together, let us embark on a journey to achieve our youth highest potential, and become instruments of love, wisdom, understanding and inspiration to those around us.”
- Provide an exciting opportunity to promote a more positive image of the communities they represent to the general public.
- Identify ways to prevent isolation and encourage them to engage more positively with their community as well as with other communities.
- Be part of an interesting forum to share knowledge, experiences, culture, traditions, beliefs and concerns with other young people and, at the same time, learn from other young people’s insights and experiences.