The objectives of TOUCH Sub-Centre are to serve the Ethnic Minority groups:
1. To enhance the academic skills and knowledge of children, especially in Chinese and English reading and writing skills, and Mathematics;
2. To improve the proficiency of spoken Chinese and English in order to meet their daily needs, and to foster their integration into the community;
3. To empower their competence for handling challenges;
4. To promote sense of creativity and problem-solving skills;
5. To facilitate the early and smooth integration of new ethnic minority comers into the local community; and,
6. To create the sense of culture diversity and acceptance of different cultures.